This is probably going to be most anti-mexican rant I'm ever going to rant about, but lately, I've been getting so annoyed at this specific population of people:
1) Recently during student elections, these people bombarded me on several occasions per day on several days — telling me that I should vote for their particular party because "we have to pass the DREAM ACT! We have to make sure that all minorities, especially the undocumented "illegal" ones, have federal funding for their education!! We have to make sure that all colored people have special programs by raising student fees so that these colored people can stay in school!" Wth!? Get out of my face!
2) Several undocumented people (who are a part of a campus organization dedicated to helping out undocumented students) have been sleeping over at the apartment (because my roommate is in the organziation) — more and more often. wth? As long as they don't get in my way, that's fine, and that's what I told my roommate initially. But some of these people take SO LONG to shower and to use the bathroom sink area. The close the sink area door and put their stuff all over the floor and the counter as if they freaking owned the place and you have to struggle to even make it to the restroom or to wash your hands in the sink because they're in the way. This isn't a hotel, people. You sleep, you shower, dry your hair or whatever within a reasonable amount of time, and you leave!
3) I was walking to work today, and these hispanic gardeners, with their thick accents, started saying stuff. I just kept walking, but UGH their stupidity just made me want to lose all sympathy for these people, and their accents just made it worse.
4) This guy from that campus organization that helps undocumented students — he smokes his weed and all that crap. I'm guessing he's not the only one since he's close friends with most of the other people in the organization. Ugh. I don't feel like paying increased student fees for an organization full of a bunch of idiots who think they're entitled to something that they aren't entitled to, and wasting their money on such crap when the rest of the students have to pay for their organization.
5) I was listening to these girls talk in their mexican accents, and they were talking about a guy from the other night and how one of them had to withdraw from the quarter because they're going out too much — after that came their stupid annoying giggles. WTH? If I were being irresponsible and going out so much that I have to withdraw from school, I wouldn't be laughing, you idiot! And THIS is what you want the DREAM act for? For these kind of people? wth?!
6) This other mexican guy says "bra" instead of "bro" and thinks he's all that — freaking annoying
All I can say is that the mexican accent, now, officially makes me cringe. it's not even funny anymore.